View Profile devoidgazer

All 97 Movie Reviews

18 w/ Responses

Happy Birthday! :D

MMmm tatas (;・∀・)

Awesome voice cast! I got some 9 vibes coming off from Dudley. Super well produced, it got me wishing for more content.

hot damn those 3D models be poppin' so awesome

Neat little cartoon! I'm glad that old cartoons from long gone days can see the light of day. This might actually be my first time hearing you Zaaz, you did great on the line delivery! Here's me, hoping for more Corey & Zaaz duo in the future XD, you both rock with voices.

ZaazNG responds:

Thank you so much, Devoid! :D
It was just sitting around without anyone seeing it, so I thought "Eh, just post it with new voices".
Also, thank you for your kind words on my VA work! Corey does a much better job than me lol and I really do enjoy voicing stuff with him! :D

Ayyy, nice

Traditional is so cool! You did awesome on this!

YOOO SWEET! Sick color effects, you mean to tell me this was all done in Clip Studio, very cool :o

itsabluebanana responds:

All of this is done on CSP, though the amount of layers I created made the program chug a bit when I preview it haha

That twist was expectedly unexpected, Impressive! :o
I simply love this eerie feel from the coloring choice to the music. The production looked like it was lot of fun to film, especially the dining table scene, which was my favorite :3
Effective use of the mixed medium, even if few parts felt a bit janky, it gave it a nice charm to the whole film. Awesome job on this!

vadbibe responds:

thanks a lot for the full review! it wy aim to craft something that's both eerie and funny

This feels so warm :3 Even without the dialogue I understood it very well. The pacing was superb! And the art is so lovely too, it fit right in with the animation.
I don't have much to critique other than the panning shot with May's text bubble, it felt just a tad bit too early, other than that nitpick this is super lovely <3

When I die, lay on me some sick shades so that I can finally become a cool skeleton I always aspired to be (⌐■_■)

Val @devoidgazer